Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am sooo over this challenge! I'm thinking...no, I'm certain that 4 months was way too long to do this. What the hell was I thinking? I know, I know...I wasn't. I don't think I've ever gone this long in my adult life without buying myself something. Not even as a teen working for minimum wage in retail did I go this long with shopping.  Every time I look in my closet now a days, all I see are items that are worn out and tired...tired of being worn and tired of being looked at. 

 I have to start packing for my trip soon and I'm already thinking that I don't have anything in my wardrobe worth taking.  I know for certain that I need a new purse because even though I just dug up 4 of them the other day from storage, none of them are appropriate for a vacation in Portugal, where I'll be doing a lot of walking...so a hands free bag would be ideal and it's still summer time so it needs to be...summer-y. And nothing I have meets those requirements. 

I stopped by a Kohls after work today to buy a bra...ahem, my 3rd one in the last month and a half (yes, I'm allowed...it's a need not a want, remember?) and I almost...ALMOST stopped and bought a new purse but miraculously, I was able to practice some self control and walked out of there with a bra and only a bra.

No comments:

Post a Comment