Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Someone at work today asked me if I was still doing the 'no shopping' thing. 'Of course I am,' I told him. Why did he ask me this? Because he happened to notice that what I wore the last couple of days looked like new stuff.  Ahem...I think someone is doing well on her challenge!  Nope, nothing new.  All things I already had in my current wardrobe. Today I even wore a skirt I've owned for a few months but have never worn before. See?  This just goes to show that I really really don't need to be shopping for myself right now...especially if I have stuff in my wardrobe that I've never worn before!  Not to mention, I just made a payment on my credit card today and boy, oh boy, if I ever get the itch to shop for clothes in the next few weeks, all I have to do is take a peek at my credit card balance. I should just cut out the section on my statement that says 'current balance' and tape it to the front of my debit card.  There's a sure way to resist temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment