Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hurray for me

I'm almost one full week into my wardrobe challenge and I must say I've done very well so far. Last week I even took a pair of wedges to a shoe repair man to have him fix a strap that had broken and to stretch out a pair of black patent leather pumps I got online recently (before my challenge began of course) that fit just a tad too snug. The non-wardrobe challenge me would have gotten rid of a pair of wedges with a broken strap and all too happily just gotten myself a new pair of shoes...because, of course, us shopping lovers are always on the look out for an excuse to buy a new anything. But I marched myself down to the local shoe guy and shelled out a few dollars to get my 'still have a lot of wear in them' Banana Republic beige wedges fixed.  Maybe this challenge won't be so challenging after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment