Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I think I've been doing pretty well with my challenge so far. But flipping through my In Style magazine during my lunch break today reminded me of all the fabulous trends I'm missing out on this summer...like maxi skirts and dresses and cut off Jean shorts....things I don't currently have in my wardrobe. So, in the spirit of thinking outside the box...I'm going to attempt to make my own pair of cut off Jean shorts from an older pair of Jeans I don't wear much anymore. A rather bold move for me since I'm not a very crafty person. I don't even own the right pair of scissors to do something like this for crying out loud. Thank goodness for 'how to' videos on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. make sure to cut them longer then you think you'll want them because the first cut is not always the most accurate...I speak from experience.

    ReplyDelete