Saturday, June 11, 2011

Noooo!!

My favorite sunglasses broke the other day! I was so upset. And even though I have probably about 4 other pairs, I don't like any of them nearly as much as the ones that broke. I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised that they broke on me since they were just some cheap-o pair of aviators that I bought a year ago at Forever 21 (no offense to you, Forever 21, you are still one of my favorite stores...even for sunglasses).  So now I'm faced with my first dilema of the challenge.  Survive the rest of the summer with the other sunglasses I have, which I only like, not love.  Or, do I use the $25 Macy's gift certificate that I've had sitting in my wallet for a few months now and have been saving for emergencies such as this one?  Well, since the gift certificate was just that...a gift...it's not like I'd be spending my own money so I'm not breaking the golden rule of my challenge to not spend my money on clothes, shoes and accessories.  Thank goodness for loopholes!  But now I'll be faced with another challenge within a challenge...my first trip to a department store since my challenge began, will I be able to resist temptation?

1 comment: