Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Here's what sucks about this challenge. Yes, there's the obvious reason that I can't do something I enjoy and brings me pleasure...but it sucks even more because I suffer from a disease that plagues many...a disease that I fear is in my blood and I cannot be cured from. Yes friends, it's the disease of procrastination. I've had this disease from an early age and I don't know if there's a cure or not...because I've never gotten around to researching it. It's because of this disease that I still haven't gotten around to turning that old pair of jeans I don't wear anymore into jean shorts. It's because of this disease that I haven't pursued the clothing swap option that I found a website for. And its because of this disease that this challenge will be way more challenging than it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment