Sunday, July 10, 2011

Every weekday morning when my alarm goes off at around 6am, I turn on the tv in my bedroom and watch some mindless show for about 10 or 15 minutes..it's how I shake the grogginess from sleep.  Lately I've found myself tuning into reruns of one of my absolute favorite shows...What Not to Wear. Words cannot describe how much I adore that show and I often wish upon a star that I could do what Stacy and Clinton do as a full time and well paid day job. Hey, a girl can dream, right? There's plenty of other reruns of ah-those-were-the-good-old-days shows I could be waking up to like Saved by the Bell and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and of course, there's always the cartoon network. But no, instead I find myself being drawn to a show about something which I have forbidden myself from doing for 4 long months.  So to all you dieters out there who are forbidden from eating what you really want...I feel your pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment